Cayci is a Kentucky native, but has also lived in Nebraska, Illinois, Ohio and Florida. She moved to Tennessee almost six years ago and is proud to call this beautiful state her home. She knows firsthand the stress, excitement and gamut of emotions that can be experienced when buying, selling or relocating. Her knowledge as a licensed real estate agent and a psychology major, give her the tools she needs to handle both the business and personal aspects involved in every real estate transaction. Her friendly demeanor, compassion for others and drive to succeed will not disappoint. As your agent, Cayci will serve you with professionalism and integrity, while guiding you every step of the way.
- Expertise · Specializing in counties of Middle Tennessee · Buyer Representation · Discuss with clients the desired features and location they want in a property · Generate lists of properties that are well-matched with buyers' needs and financial resources · Organize appointments and show homes to potential buyers · Seller Representation · Advise clients on the appropriateness and market worth of the property · Conduct a thorough comparative market analysis to determine the property's competitive market price · Marketing and promotion of property · Prepare property documents such as listing agreements, purchase agreements, disclaimers, disclosures, closing statements, etc.
My Credentials and Memberships
- WCAR- Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- NAR- National Association of REALTORS®
- Tennessee Licensed Realtor
- Realtor at highest producing Coldwell Banker office in Middle Tennessee- 2017